Home

'People pay to see me but YOU'RE not even remotely interested': Beatles icon Paul McCartney hilariously reveals…

94 views

9 posts

Last post 02/10/2021

Posted by Nancy R

      Original post

      Daily Mail

      'People pay to see me but YOU'RE not even remotely interested': Beatles icon Paul McCartney hilariously reveals his grandchildren moan about him playing the guitar at home

       

        jimmix wrote:

        Daily Mail

        'People pay to see me but YOU'RE not even remotely interested': Beatles icon Paul McCartney hilariously reveals his grandchildren moan about him playing the guitar at home

         

        It is really not that surprising but it is kind of funny. They are young children and TV is more interesting to them than Grandpa playing the guitar. When they get older they may truly start to understand that their Grandpa was a musical legend and regret they did not want to hear him play more -lol.. 

          Yankeefan2 wrote:

          jimmix wrote:

          Daily Mail

          'People pay to see me but YOU'RE not even remotely interested': Beatles icon Paul McCartney hilariously reveals his grandchildren moan about him playing the guitar at home

           

          It is really not that surprising but it is kind of funny. They are young children and TV is more interesting to them than Grandpa playing the guitar. When they get older they may truly start to understand that their Grandpa was a musical legend and regret they did not want to hear him play more -lol.. 

          Heather, Mary, Stella and James used to do the same thing when they were young! 

            ^ Exactly what I was gonna say. He's recycling his stories. LOL!

              It's what keeps him grounded, I think. 

                Cute kiddos he has there! Has anyone received their Green Submarine book yet?

                  No.  Ummm, forgive my ignorance, but is that another Paul book?  I've got his "Hey Grandude!", and I'm waiting avidly for his Memior to come out.  Isn't that in November?

                    love2travel wrote:

                    Cute kiddos he has there! Has anyone received their Green Submarine book yet?

                    It is being released later in the U.S. than U.K. Amazon says mine is arriving Oct. 5th. 

                      LITTLE LAURA wrote:

                      No.  Ummm, forgive my ignorance, but is that another Paul book?  I've got his "Hey Grandude!", and I'm waiting avidly for his Memior to come out.  Isn't that in November?

                      https://www.paulmccartney.com/news-blogs/news/you-gave-me-the-answer-grandude-s-green-submarine-special

                      https://maccaboard.paulmccartney.com/forum/thread/47406

                      The 1956 to The Present Lyrics 2 book set comes out Nov. 2nd.