Home

Tour Challenge

9 posts

Last post yesterday

Posted by Little_Willow_

Original post

Hello everyone,I have a proposition for you, while waiting for the arrival of Mr McCartney's new tour. I had fun making a poster for one of his future tours. Here it isI suggest you try to make one for fun. What do you think of it?

Little Willow

Little_Willow_ wrote:

Hello everyone,I have a proposition for you, while waiting for the arrival of Mr McCartney's new tour. I had fun making a poster for one of his future tours. Here it isI suggest you try to make one for fun. What do you think of it?

Little Willow

Wow, great job! That looks real, like a tour poster MPL would actually publish.

McCall wrote:

Little_Willow_ wrote:

Little Willow

Thank you very much. I was inspired by existing posters :)

Would you post the picture ? I don't know how to do that at all. Thanks. :)

Little_Willow_ wrote:

McCall wrote:
            Little_Willow_ wrote:

Little Willow

Here's your image...

oobu24 wrote:

Little_Willow_ wrote:
              McCall wrote:
              Little_Willow_ wrote:

Little Willow

Here's your image...

Thanks oobu24😊

Hi,Small update. New poster.

Paul McCartney Tour !

Little_Willow_ wrote:

Paul McCartney Tour !

That link doesn't take you to a PM tour poster. It just goes to the Pinterest main page with a bunch of photos. ☹️

Nancy R wrote:

Little_Willow_ wrote:

Paul McCartney Tour !

That link doesn't take you to a PM tour poster. It just goes to the Pinterest main page with a bunch of photos. ☹️

Ah, damn. Thanks for the info 🙂

I must have made a mistake.

Paul McCartney Tour