Home

Facebook trolls

314 views

11 posts

Last post 18/04/2022

Posted by LITTLE LAURA

      Original post

      I just had a really upsetting experience on a Beatles FB page. The OP posted a pic of Ringo & Heather from Let It Be and an article from the Daily Mail which called Heather Paul's step-daughter. This led to a discussion that at the time (Jan. 1969) she was merely Paul's girlfriend's daughter, but that once they got married and he adopted her, she was his daughter. Anyway, I posted that letter that Paul wrote to Heather's teacher saying that Heather was now Heather McCartney. This (crazy) woman named Berenda K. Leatherdale started spewing terrible posts at me that got even worse - the last one said I should die! I reported all the posts and sent a PM to the Moderator (who I am friends with) and she removed all the posts and blocked her from the page. I also personally blocked her. 

      Just wanted to give you all a heads up to watch out for this sociopath/psychopath! 

        Nancy R wrote:

        I just had a really upsetting experience on a Beatles FB page. The OP posted a pic of Ringo & Heather from Let It Be and an article from the Daily Mail which called Heather Paul's step-daughter. This led to a discussion that at the time (Jan. 1969) she was merely Paul's girlfriend's daughter, but that once they got married and he adopted her, she was his daughter. Anyway, I posted that letter that Paul wrote to Heather's teacher saying that Heather was now Heather McCartney. This (crazy) woman named Berenda K. Leatherdale started spewing terrible posts at me that got even worse - the last one said I should die! I reported all the posts and sent a PM to the Moderator (who I am friends with) and she removed all the posts and blocked her from the page. I also personally blocked her. 

        Just wanted to give you all a heads up to watch out for this sociopath/psychopath! 

        Sorry for your ordeal with this nutjob but it begs the question why she still has a Facebook account after basically making a death threat? 

          Yankeefan2 wrote:

          Nancy R wrote:

          I just had a really upsetting experience on a Beatles FB page. The OP posted a pic of Ringo & Heather from Let It Be and an article from the Daily Mail which called Heather Paul's step-daughter. This led to a discussion that at the time (Jan. 1969) she was merely Paul's girlfriend's daughter, but that once they got married and he adopted her, she was his daughter. Anyway, I posted that letter that Paul wrote to Heather's teacher saying that Heather was now Heather McCartney. This (crazy) woman named Berenda K. Leatherdale started spewing terrible posts at me that got even worse - the last one said I should die! I reported all the posts and sent a PM to the Moderator (who I am friends with) and she removed all the posts and blocked her from the page. I also personally blocked her. 

          Just wanted to give you all a heads up to watch out for this sociopath/psychopath! 

          Sorry for your ordeal with this nutjob but it begs the question why she still has a Facebook account after basically making a death threat? 

          All her posts (none of which I responded to, btw) were taken down within minutes by the Admin/Mod. And technically she never threatened to kill me, she just wanted me to die! 😂  

            Yankeefan2 wrote:

            Nancy R wrote:

            I just had a really upsetting experience on a Beatles FB page. The OP posted a pic of Ringo & Heather from Let It Be and an article from the Daily Mail which called Heather Paul's step-daughter. This led to a discussion that at the time (Jan. 1969) she was merely Paul's girlfriend's daughter, but that once they got married and he adopted her, she was his daughter. Anyway, I posted that letter that Paul wrote to Heather's teacher saying that Heather was now Heather McCartney. This (crazy) woman named Berenda K. Leatherdale started spewing terrible posts at me that got even worse - the last one said I should die! I reported all the posts and sent a PM to the Moderator (who I am friends with) and she removed all the posts and blocked her from the page. I also personally blocked her. 

            Just wanted to give you all a heads up to watch out for this sociopath/psychopath! 

            Sorry for your ordeal with this nutjob but it begs the question why she still has a Facebook account after basically making a death threat? 

            Trolls isn’t adequate, my goodness why do they go on pages just to spew their hate. It’s so sad. 

              Sorry, but in my book, "wishing you would die" is the very same as a death threat in my book.  She should be gone.  Period.

                LITTLE LAURA wrote:

                Sorry, but in my book, "wishing you would die" is the very same as a death threat in my book.  She should be gone.  Period.

                Well, thankfully she is gone from the FB forum and I blocked her so won't ever have to deal with her again. It really is amazing how these "unhinged" people can just start spewing out their hate, even when unprovoked! It's like they're possessed by a demon or something!

                  Nancy R wrote:

                  LITTLE LAURA wrote:

                  Sorry, but in my book, "wishing you would die" is the very same as a death threat in my book.  She should be gone.  Period.

                  Well, thankfully she is gone from the FB forum and I blocked her so won't ever have to deal with her again. It really is amazing how these "unhinged" people can just start spewing out their hate, even when unprovoked! It's like they're possessed by a demon or something!

                  That is a good description Nancy, possessed by a Demon. It's very worrying. Saw a YouTube of a woman in Barnes & Nobel going off, so demon like at the counter person, (who could not have been more accommodating and pleasant) she was flipping because they didn't have a book in the store from her favorite author and how he was a great author and how dare they not have this book.  Her head seemed about ready to spin full circle at any minute. He finally offered again, to send the book to her for the next day. She stopped her wild ranting and stood there for a half a minute, then she cheerfully turned to him and said OK thanks very much and strolled off as if nothing had happened.  Wow that was very strange to watch.   

                  I'm taking a flight soon and I'm just praying there are no demon people on board !

                    Watch out for claims that a celebrity likes your post.  It's a SCAM.  Do NOT  fall for it or follow their link.  They're after your personal data.  Do not give it.  Shame they use celebrities to do this. No celebrity will offer you a reward for being a fan either.  That too is a scam.  I've seen both of these.

                      LITTLE LAURA wrote:

                      Watch out for claims that a celebrity likes your post.  It's a SCAM.  Do NOT  fall for it or follow their link.  They're after your personal data.  Do not give it.  Shame they use celebrities to do this. No celebrity will offer you a reward for being a fan either.  That too is a scam.  I've seen both of these.

                      There are a couple on FB pretending to be Paul. I try to warn people when I see them trolling. 

                        Denny Laine (the real one) is constantly warning his followers about scam pages set up to lure in his fans. 

                          Kevin Bacon is another celebrity they use.  Watch out for this too.