Home

Unable to access new threads

9 posts

Last post 11/12/2021

Posted by The_Fool

Original post

When I click on any new thread, whether I created it or someone else did, I am not able to access it. I just get a page that says Temporarily Unavailable! 

Nancy R wrote:

When I click on any new thread, whether I created it or someone else did, I am not able to access it. I just get a page that says Temporarily Unavailable! 

No problems here. Would the fact that I'm accessing the site via a PC make a difference I wonder? 

PC here too.

The type of things online that they say to try:

on your browser

clear your cache

clear your browsing history

clear your cookies 

try another browser to see if it works okay

try rebooting, or shut down and wait a few minutes and then start up again

try to log in a different way: for example if you click an icon as a short cut - try typing it in the address bar:

maccaboard.paulmccartney.com

all may work, none may work ... it is based on forums that people try to help other people.  

Fool, Thank you for solving my problem and creating me this new account! I miss my old one though. ☹️ I'll check in the future and see if it ever starts working properly. 

I think Fool needs to be hired by Paul to fix a few things around here!

oobu24 wrote:

😂 Yes, for sure! 

Newmacca_322681 wrote:

Fool, Thank you for solving my problem and creating me this new account! I miss my old one though. ☹️ I'll check in the future and see if it ever starts working properly. 

Glad it is working. Hopefully you will be able to Get Back to the other one soon.

Newmacca_322681 wrote:

oobu24 wrote:

😂 Yes, for sure! 

No to that, I don't want everyone mad at me. 

I'd be glad to be on Paul's songwriting team. (Ha ha ha like he needs any help with that).