Home

Got Back - PaulMcCartney.com Pre-Sale

3583 views

85 posts

Last post 27/03/2022

Posted by love2travel

      Pages

      Original post

      Hello!

      As a reminder, there is an exclusive PaulMcCartney.com pre-sale beginning today at 12pm (local) for all of Paul's Got Back dates. The details are:

      Website: https://paulmccartneygotback.comPassword: PAULGOTBACK

      If you have any questions about today's website pre-sale, please post them in this thread.

      All the best!

      PaulMcCartney.com

      ---

      PAUL McCARTNEYGOT BACKTour 2022

      April 28: Spokane WA, Spokane ArenaMay 2: Seattle WA, Climate Pledge ArenaMay 3: Seattle WA, Climate Pledge ArenaMay 6: Oakland CA, Oakland ArenaMay 13: Los Angeles CA, SoFi StadiumMay 17: Fort Worth TX, Dickies ArenaMay 21: Winston Salem NC, Truist FieldMay 25: Hollywood FL, Hard Rock LiveMay 28: Orlando FL, Camping World StadiumMay 31: Knoxville TN, Thompson-Boling ArenaJune 4: Syracuse NY, Carrier DomeJune 7: Boston MA, Fenway ParkJune 12: Baltimore MD, Oriole ParkJune 16: East Rutherford NJ, MetLife Stadium

        For people on the east coast, can you let us know, for the amex presale, if you used the phone number on the back of your card, or the word I've seen circulating? THanks!

          sharonla wrote:

          For people on the east coast, can you let us know, for the amex presale, if you used the phone number on the back of your card, or the word I've seen circulating? THanks!

          INGOLD 

            I am trying on 2 devices for AMEX presale and keep getting error message saying can't complete on your device?  Anybody else getting this message.  typical Ticketmaster!!

             

              kapster wrote:

              I am trying on 2 devices for AMEX presale and keep getting error message saying can't complete on your device?  Anybody else getting this message.  typical Ticketmaster!!

               

              TM doesn't want people being logged in on two devices so if you are already in the queue on one, it will ask if you want to switch to the second one and log out of the first one. 

                So, if im going for the paulmccartney sale at noon for camden yards I just let that countdown keep going until it eventually lets me in? 

                  nickcor12 wrote:

                  So, if im going for the paulmccartney sale at noon for camden yards I just let that countdown keep going until it eventually lets me in? 

                  Yeah, that's what it did for the Amex presale. And then it doesn't tell you which seats are available in each section. You just click on "infield" or whatever section you want and then you can see which seats it picked for you. It's very random.

                    nickcor12 wrote:

                    So, if im going for the paulmccartney sale at noon for camden yards I just let that countdown keep going until it eventually lets me in? 

                    Yep. It keep refreshing but eventually lets you in.

                      kapster wrote:

                      I am trying on 2 devices for AMEX presale and keep getting error message saying can't complete on your device?  Anybody else getting this message.  typical Ticketmaster!!

                       

                      I was on ONE device only, no other computers, no phone, and the same thing happened to me. Happened to my friend too. I think it's because we each have a free Amex card? When my friend's daughter tried with her annual fee amex, she got tickets

                        Tried for the AMEX presale in Hollywood, FL. As I feared, due to small venue, prices are astronomical. Of course, scores of scalpers are already taking their pound of flesh on secondary markets. 

                          thenightfish wrote:

                          kapster wrote:

                          I am trying on 2 devices for AMEX presale and keep getting error message saying can't complete on your device?  Anybody else getting this message.  typical Ticketmaster!!

                           

                          TM doesn't want people being logged in on two devices so if you are already in the queue on one, it will ask if you want to switch to the second one and log out of the first one. 

                          I'm having trouble too on only one device 😢 is it INGOLD OR PAUL GOT BACK ?

                            love2travel wrote:

                            thenightfish wrote:
                            kapster wrote:

                            I am trying on 2 devices for AMEX presale and keep getting error message saying can't complete on your device?  Anybody else getting this message.  typical Ticketmaster!!

                             

                            TM doesn't want people being logged in on two devices so if you are already in the queue on one, it will ask if you want to switch to the second one and log out of the first one. 

                            I'm having trouble too on only one device 😢 is it INGOLD OR PAUL GOT BACK ?

                            Paulgotback isn't until 12pm local time. The Amex presales are 10am local time

                             

                              I changed emails and The codes I'm getting to register aren't working 

                              They need to change the name of this ticketing  to Ticketba*tard  Hell on Earth.  It's impossible and from past experience the hackers are getting the tickets anyway. 

                                My friend can see tickets and cant get them either 🤯 Why Seattle gets 2 shows? Just so frustrating. Good Luck hope some long time fans can get in 

                                  sharonla wrote:

                                  love2travel wrote:
                                  thenightfish wrote:
                                  kapster wrote:

                                  I am trying on 2 devices for AMEX presale and keep getting error message saying can't complete on your device?  Anybody else getting this message.  typical Ticketmaster!!

                                   

                                  TM doesn't want people being logged in on two devices so if you are already in the queue on one, it will ask if you want to switch to the second one and log out of the first one. 

                                  I'm having trouble too on only one device 😢 is it INGOLD OR PAUL GOT BACK ?

                                  Paulgotback isn't until 12pm local time. The Amex presales are 10am local time

                                   

                                  Nothing is working. A hacker stole my first email, tried to register with the new email and it must recognize my phone number and won't let me register. 😰 I'm just stuck. 

                                    andybefc wrote:

                                    sharonla wrote:

                                    For people on the east coast, can you let us know, for the amex presale, if you used the phone number on the back of your card, or the word I've seen circulating? THanks!

                                    INGOLD 

                                    I was told INGOLD was only for Gold card Amex holders. 

                                      $3,100 for official Platinum ticket center, row 8 

                                        I haven't recived the email list code, I have two different address reigstered and nothing in either.

                                          NJR wrote:

                                          andybefc wrote:
                                          sharonla wrote:

                                          For people on the east coast, can you let us know, for the amex presale, if you used the phone number on the back of your card, or the word I've seen circulating? THanks!

                                          INGOLD

                                           

                                           

                                          I was told INGOLD was only for Gold card Amex holders. 

                                          wait what?????? Now ya have to have a gold card? I have used my regular blue Amex card in the past.....wish they would tell us this stuff ahead of time. What a racket this all is....platinum seats.....flat out price gouging. 

                                            Hi, as a reminder, here are the PaulMcCartney.com pre-sale details. All shows go on sale at 12pm (local):

                                            Website: https://paulmccartneygotback.com
                                            Password: PAULGOTBACK

                                              Pages