Home

Front Row VIP

17 posts

Last post 01/03/2022

Posted by NJR

Original post

Does anyone know if paul will be doing the front row soundcheck VIP for this tour???

fpcrulz_327921 wrote:

Does anyone know if paul will be doing the front row soundcheck VIP for this tour???

If you pay for a Front row seat you should get soundcheck, meal and merchandise just like in the past. 

NJR wrote:

fpcrulz_327921 wrote:

If you pay for a Front row seat you should get soundcheck, meal and merchandise just like in the past. 

The price is doubled from years past I was hoping there might be an actual meet n greet

fpcrulz_327921 wrote:

NJR wrote:
            fpcrulz_327921 wrote:

The price is doubled from years past I was hoping there might be an actual meet n greet

It costs $4200?!! He SHOULD give you an actual meet and greet for that kind of money!

NJR wrote:

fpcrulz_327921 wrote:
              NJR wrote:
              fpcrulz_327921 wrote:

It costs $4200?!! He SHOULD give you an actual meet and greet for that kind of money!

4250 before ticketmaster fees  I was gonna do it for 2000 but not 4200 thats insane

NJR wrote:

fpcrulz_327921 wrote:
                NJR wrote:
                fpcrulz_327921 wrote:

For that you should get an actual greet and go up on the stage with him. 

Do you mean $4250 for one ticket or for  a pair of tickets?

NJR wrote:

fpcrulz_327921 wrote:
                    NJR wrote:
                    fpcrulz_327921 wrote:

OMG!

Brian Sullivan wrote:

Do you mean $4250 for one ticket or for  a pair of tickets?

1 seat

I think that price ($4200) was for a platinum ticket...which does NOT include the sound check.

Front Row VIP package (and Hot Sound VIP package) do include the soundcheck.

Front Row package sells for ~ $2000 and Hot Sound package ~ $1600.

DrivinFan wrote:

I think that price ($4200) was for a platinum ticket...which does NOT include the sound check.

PLUS $292 fees for the HSP. Probably more for front row. 

Hi Guys N Gals!

Just registered here, first post, been a fan of PMC since the early 1970s.

Tried to get a couple of advance  presale tickets with Amex for Boston a week ago. After I selected my $82 seats, went to check out and they were gone. Found the "next best think" ground seats for something like $360ea, went to purchase them and Live Nation wanted something like $160ea for a house fee.

I see a second date was added. I may still skip as this is a BIG money-grab.

Listening to the many CDs I have is a better investment.

Dan

*** You may also want to find out what they call "Front Row".... if they block a section off - it may be front row after the block off.

If not, then that would be a great place to sit.

The_Fool wrote:

*** You may also want to find out what they call "Front Row".... if they block a section off - it may be front row after the block off.

It's the sides of front row isn't it. Middle front row is reserved for people they move up.

oobu24 wrote:

The_Fool wrote:

It's the sides of front row isn't it. Middle front row is reserved for people they move up.

I cannot answer this . I was just saying they may want to find out.  Perhaps there is someone out there that can answer this as it applies to the Got Back tour. 

oobu24 wrote:

The_Fool wrote:

That's what I always thought, but with all these new names (Platinum tickets, etc.) I have no idea what's going on! 

DrivinFan wrote:

What are they selling for $4200 that does NOT include soundcheck? Front & center front row? Then Front Row VIP package that does include soundcheck, etc. is front row on the sides? (btw, that cost $2100 in 2019 - no other fees)