Home

Captcha is getting ridiculous!

8 posts

Last post 18/05/2022

Posted by John Mackintosh

Original post

Today I had to go through no less than 5 different pages of stuff in order to log in! Crosswalks (twice!), buses, motorcycles, etc. Absolutely insane! 

NJR wrote:

Today I had to go through no less than 5 different pages of stuff in order to log in! Crosswalks (twice!), buses, motorcycles, etc. Absolutely insane! 

I've found that sometimes there will be,for example, a tiny bit of a wing mirror on a motorbike that's just crept into another square....so that's square has got to be ticked as well. If not, there's another page of photos to sort through. 

I haven't gotten one of those in quite awhile. 

Kestrel wrote:

NJR wrote:

I've found that sometimes there will be,for example, a tiny bit of a wing mirror on a motorbike that's just crept into another square....so that's square has got to be ticked as well. If not, there's another page of photos to sort through. 

I am very careful to check every single box that even has a tiny bit of whatever they're asking for! So it's not that. Today only had to do 2 pages of Vehicles! 

Just now had to go through about 5 pages, selecting vehicles and traffic lights - insane!! 🤬

I like the trick ones where they caption bicycles but show a motorcycle. 

Kestrel wrote:

I like the trick ones where they caption bicycles but show a motorcycle. 

Yeah, those are a real riot. 🙄

A song perhaps?  "No More  Captcha Nights" or maybe "Captcha Buy Me Love"

Seriously, they get old incredibly fast,