Home

Soundcheck E-Mail

422 views

16 posts

Last post 10/05/2022

Posted by NJR

      Original post

      Hi all,

      Has anyone doing soundcheck for one of the upcoming shows gotten any e-mails about it yet? And if so, would you be able to share any details? I'm assuming check-in times will be the same for all of these experiences, so, just wanted to prepare myself for how early I may need to show up for the on in Los Angeles.

        Annika wrote:

        Hi all,

        Has anyone doing soundcheck for one of the upcoming shows gotten any e-mails about it yet? And if so, would you be able to share any details? I'm assuming check-in times will be the same for all of these experiences, so, just wanted to prepare myself for how early I may need to show up for the on in Los Angeles.

        You'll get an email, but I would get there even earlier, like 3:30pm. Usually it's 4pm. 

          I have tickets for the Oakland May 6th show including the Soundcheck, but I haven't received the email yet either.  Has anyone received their soundcheck email for the May 6th show?  

            I have May 8 soundcheck tickets and as of May 2 haven't received an email.

              FWIW I got my Spokane email 3 days before the show, which was the latest I'd gotten one. SLO may be a bit behind this year.

                I just contacted SLO regarding the delayed Soundcheck email for the Oakland shows and here's their response: 

                "We apologize for the delay.  We are still waiting on the venue to finalize some details which has kept us from sending the information letter for your show.  We will send it as soon as we can."

                  daytripper544 wrote:

                  I just contacted SLO regarding the delayed Soundcheck email for the Oakland shows and here's their response: 

                  "We apologize for the delay.  We are still waiting on the venue to finalize some details which has kept us from sending the information letter for your show.  We will send it as soon as we can."

                  What a load of crap! It's ALWAYS 4pm! Just get there EARLY! 

                    Email finally came through at 9pm May 2nd for the May 6th show. Check-in time is indicated as 4pm-4:30pm.

                      BeatleBarb wrote:

                      I have May 8 soundcheck tickets and as of May 2 haven't received an email.

                      Got mine last night (5/2) Check in for soundcheck 3-3:30.

                      See you there!

                        NJR wrote:

                        daytripper544 wrote:

                        What a load of crap! It's ALWAYS 4pm! Just get there EARLY! 

                        For the May 8th Oakland concert VIP soundcheck check in is 3 - 3:30.

                        Concert starts at 7:30, as opposed to 8PM for others.

                          -lady.madonna- wrote:

                          NJR wrote:
                          daytripper544 wrote:

                          What a load of crap! It's ALWAYS 4pm! Just get there EARLY! 

                          For the May 8th Oakland concert VIP soundcheck check in is 3 - 3:30.

                          Concert starts at 7:30, as opposed to 8PM for others.

                          Yikes! Never heard of him starting a concert at 7:30pm! 

                            What address will the email come from? Just want to make sure it doesn't go straight to spam!

                              Annika wrote:

                              What address will the email come from? Just want to make sure it doesn't go straight to spam!

                              SLOCustomerService at slotix dot com

                               

                                thenightfish wrote:

                                Annika wrote:

                                What address will the email come from? Just want to make sure it doesn't go straight to spam!

                                SLOCustomerService at slotix dot com

                                 

                                Thank you so much!

                                  Anyone else obsessively checking their inbox for an e-mail for Friday's show in LA? 

                                    Annika wrote:

                                    Anyone else obsessively checking their inbox for an e-mail for Friday's show in LA? 

                                    Make sure you check JUNK/SPAM folder daily. 😉