Home

Soundcheck Experience

377 views

11 posts

Last post 12/05/2022

Posted by NJR

      Original post

      For those who have attended one on the current tour thus far, how has it been?! The soundcheck set list someone shared in a different thread looked absolutely amazing!

      Tell us everything!

        Also some VIP schwag pix would be nice, I know the packages usually  arrive after the show but it'd be nice to see what it looks like this go

          Darkstar wrote:

          Also some VIP schwag pix would be nice, I know the packages usually  arrive after the show but it'd be nice to see what it looks like this go

          Soundcheck merch is given out at the post-soundcheck dinner. Can't post a pic, but this year it's a clear tote bag (acceptable size for current stadium restrictions lol ); a picnic blanket; a Zigoo brand collapsable drink bottle; a magnet; and a city-specific poster (not the green graphic one posted in another thread; this one is the Paul-in-cloud-shirt photo on a black background).

            thenightfish wrote:

            Darkstar wrote:

            Also some VIP schwag pix would be nice, I know the packages usually  arrive after the show but it'd be nice to see what it looks like this go

            Soundcheck merch is given out at the post-soundcheck dinner. Can't post a pic, but this year it's a clear tote bag (acceptable size for current stadium restrictions lol ); a picnic blanket; a Zigoo brand collapsable drink bottle; a magnet; and a city-specific poster (not the green graphic one posted in another thread; this one is the Paul-in-cloud-shirt photo on a black background).

            Gosh I hope  the poster looks better then the tour logo pic and banners, not much of a fan of that. Are they selling limited venue specific  lithographs at each venue this tour?

              Darkstar wrote:

              thenightfish wrote:
              Darkstar wrote:

              Also some VIP schwag pix would be nice, I know the packages usually  arrive after the show but it'd be nice to see what it looks like this go

              Soundcheck merch is given out at the post-soundcheck dinner. Can't post a pic, but this year it's a clear tote bag (acceptable size for current stadium restrictions lol ); a picnic blanket; a Zigoo brand collapsable drink bottle; a magnet; and a city-specific poster (not the green graphic one posted in another thread; this one is the Paul-in-cloud-shirt photo on a black background).

              Gosh I hope  the poster looks better then the tour logo pic and banners, not much of a fan of that. Are they selling limited venue specific  lithographs at each venue this tour?

              That I don't know. I didn't get to the merch stands to look at anything closely. The only poster I noticed is that green one which has all the cities listed.  Soundcheck poster is the tour logo picture.

                Does anyone know the May 8th soundcheck setlist?

                  https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/paul-mccartney/2022/oakland-arena-oakland-ca-7bb78210.html

                    Dennis 1980 wrote:

                    https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/paul-mccartney/2022/oakland-arena-oakland-ca-7bb78210.html

                    That looks so amazing!

                    How many people are usually at soundcheck?

                      Annika wrote:

                      Dennis 1980 wrote:

                      https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/paul-mccartney/2022/oakland-arena-oakland-ca-7bb78210.html

                      That looks so amazing!

                      How many people are usually at soundcheck?

                      Varies; 75 to 100 at some. Sometimes a lot less.

                        Dennis 1980 wrote:

                        https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/paul-mccartney/2022/oakland-arena-oakland-ca-7bb78210.html

                        Woow, thanks!! For a moment I thought Paul might have played Your Mother Should Know at soundcheck for Mother's Day.

                          Clickable link:

                          https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/paul-mccartney/2022/oakland-arena-oakland-ca-7bb78210.html

                          What's funny is that Paul's soundchecks are longer than the Beatles ever played in concert! 😂 (Hamburg doesn't count! I meant a proper concert.)