Home

Concert Signs

4 posts

Last post 12/05/2022

Posted by Darkstar

Original post

What are some of the best signs you've seen at a Paul show over the years? I'm thinking of making one, but need inspiration!

Also, I probably already know the answer to this, but he hasn't been bringing anyone on stage this tour, right? With COVID still a thing  and everything, I imagine not, but thought I'd ask, haha. 

A FB friend of mine wrote: CAN I TOUCH YOUR BASS? (with a line drawn through the B) He called her up on stage and she got to touch both AND got a hug! There's a video of it on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/foqhv-fbYfs 

The night before the concert we talked on the phone and she asked my advice about the sign and whether I thought it was too risqué. I told her I'm sure he's seen worse and to go for it! Never dreamed she'd get lucky enough to be called up! Needless to say, I was jealous as hell! 

P.S. And you're correct, nobody getting called up during soundchecks or regular concerts. 

NJR wrote:

A FB friend of mine wrote: CAN I TOUCH YOUR BASS? (with a line drawn through the B) He called her up on stage and she got to touch both AND got a hug! There's a video of it on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/foqhv-fbYfs 

The night before the concert we talked on the phone and she asked my advice about the sign and whether I thought it was too risqué. I told her I'm sure he's seen worse and to go for it! Never dreamed she'd get lucky enough to be called up! Needless to say, I was jealous as hell! 

P.S. And you're correct, nobody getting called up during soundchecks or regular concerts. 

Oh! That's such a good one! Super jealous of your friend!!

Annika wrote:

What are some of the best signs you've seen at a Paul show over the years? I'm thinking of making one, but need inspiration!

Also, I probably already know the answer to this, but he hasn't been bringing anyone on stage this tour, right? With COVID still a thing  and everything, I imagine not, but thought I'd ask, haha. 

The people around you will be much happier if you just go enjoy the show and not encroach on their  enjoyment by holding up a sign