Home

Song for Paul

2 posts

Last post 21/05/2022

Posted by Little_Willow_

Original post

little willow wrote:

"Hello everyone,I am back and I am very happy. I would like to thank the people who welcomed me so warmly on 28 July 2020. NJR, Love2travel, Yankeefan2, oobu24 and many others. Thanks to all of you. In almost two months, it will be two years since I have been on Maccaboard. I've also been trying desperately to write a song to thank Mr. McCartney for over two years and I did it. Here it is. I invite you all to join me on My Instagram account (for those who can) on June 18th for the release of my song.I think I've said it all :)I'll see you soon. " 

Can't wait to hear it, but I hope LW will provide an English translation. My French is pretty rudimentary.

jennywren wrote:

little willow wrote:

"Hello everyone,I am back and I am very happy. I would like to thank the people who welcomed me so warmly on 28 July 2020. NJR, Love2travel, Yankeefan2, oobu24 and many others. Thanks to all of you. In almost two months, it will be two years since I have been on Maccaboard. I've also been trying desperately to write a song to thank Mr. McCartney for over two years and I did it. Here it is. I invite you all to join me on My Instagram account (for those who can) on June 18th for the release of my song.I think I've said it all :)I'll see you soon. " 

Can't wait to hear it, but I hope LW will provide an English translation. My French is pretty rudimentary.

Oh... thank you very much. I really appreciate it. It's heartwarming to see someone who cares about this song. Thank you very much. It brings a tear to my eye. Otherwise, my English is not very good either. For long messages I always have to use an internet translator called Deepl. But... I'm still making progress.  🙂