Home

deleted

408 posts

Last post 24/10/2020

Posted by The_Fool

Pages

We would have to ask The Fool what this thread is really about...or perhaps you can make up your own ideas.  Prolly anything 

Wow I started this thread in 2006!

(*on one of the older boards)

To those who asked or have wondered or perhaps have wandered in here:

I started a thread and then deleted it. Started a new one and deleted it. I did some editing or deletions on many other threads that I started too. I thought it would probably sink and disappear with maybe one or two replies. It kept going.  True to the thread I probably posted 10 times as many things - I would give it time to sit there while I posted on other threads. If there were no replies, I would delete my words. Sometimes they got caught and sometimes I caught what others posted. There were times when I would write something that was in my mind a throw away and I would keep it there. I edited some - so they are not as originally posted, mostly done in that time frame - those words were deleted too. I probably said too much as the whole idea was just to have fun with it - and it still is that. ** I could delete this and write at another time - it is what it is ... just posting for the fun of it and sometimes deleting things too. Have fun with it that is mostly what it is for all.

Another answer: the_fool ... I am a man. None of those other complicated hybrid things. (Although they were amusing to see how you had to walk carefully with words).

I once told some people that I see God in Nature ...that the Church or place of worship is a building with the politics of the Church (Which are the things that turn me off of organized Religion).

I tried a few Churches along the way. Even met with small groups and really found out how people were thinking and I sure didn't fit in with all that. Then when something happend and I didn't attend Church for that time ...I got a note from the Church basically kicking me out or talk to someone there so we can keep you. The letter said they wouldn't bury me or do services for me using any Church related ways ... basically you are kicked out.

I have not joined another Church .... may have gone to a few for special services or someone's wedding or baptism.

And through it all .... I still see God in Nature.

We think alike Fool (cracks me up to call you Fool!) I always thought you were a guy. Funny how sometimes you can just tell.

I too, always thought you were a guy Fool. And a nice one at that.

And speaking of nice guys, what ever happened to SurSteven? And JL?

It made me sad to read about how that "church" treated you, Fool.  You do come across as sensitive and nice. It's their loss. I too can perceive "God in nature" and even in my den very late at night, especially,  as I sit there pondering and reflecting lost in daytime/nightime daydreaming. 

This thread has over 80,000 views ! Am jelly !  Obviously others feel drawn to its intangible nebulous poetic qualities.

An irony is, we can only "delete" at this site for 30 minutes, I think. I wonder why they made it that way. 

SusyLuvsPaul wrote:

It made me sad to read about how that "church" treated you, Fool.  You do come across as sensitive and nice. It's their loss. I too can perceive "God in nature" and even in my den very late at night, especially,  as I sit there pondering and reflecting lost in daytime/nightime daydreaming. 

This thread has over 80,000 views ! Am jelly !  Obviously others feel drawn to its intangible nebulous poetic qualities.

An irony is, we can only "delete" at this site for 30 minutes, I think. I wonder why they made it that way. 

Actually you can still delete an entire post after 30 minutes. You just can't edit it. 😉

LOL! The newest post (by Fool) was deleted! Exactly what this thread says to do!

what is it ?

it is what ?

is it what ?

It is what it is.

is it what it is?

it is it is.

what

is 

it ?

Pages