Home

The Because Thread

2838 posts

Last post 26/11/2015

Pages

Original post

Because... the world is round... I started this thread.

Because... Hymn is the best... I posted in here. ;)

Because.....people are not always who you thought them to be.

Because.... the world really is flat!

Nah! Trash that theory!!

Because... I do care.

Because you started a because thread -
                I will post in it -- just because

Because I can type...therefore I am posting.

yonoworld:Because... Hymn is the best... I posted in here. ;)

Because.. it's good to read a JollyJuJu post again... I post this post in reply to my good friend Julie.

The_Fool:Because you started a because thread -
                      I will post in it -- just because

Because you are The Fool, I will reply to your post... and because you dance foolishly on the hill... and need dance lessons.

Because I love you all, I'll give you a ((((grew pug))))

Because......they want the TMT forum to shut down again....that's why! :

Because.. I'm hungry & bored, I'm typing this.

Because I was attacked, I have a right to be pissed off.

Because they embrace negativity, they wonder why they have the problems that they have.

Because you contribute well to the board -- humoursly, wordly, wisely, wacky, whatever way that adds to the threads and posts --
                                  thang Q

The_Fool:Because you contribute well to the board -- humoursly, wordly, wisely, wacky, whatever way that adds to the threads and posts --
                                    thang Q

Thank you for those kind words The_Fool.

it is...

Because of great posters like yourself, that I come back here and contribute. Always enjoy reading your posts, you're the best. Thanks again, and have a great day.

because..........you made this thread......i posted here..........ahhhhhhh

Because - An awesome Beatle song The harmonies are great

I am also thinking of the Dave Clark(e) 5 -- because because I-I love you song --

Beatlemaniac:because..........you made this thread......i posted here..........ahhhhhhh

Because..... the lovely ((((JoJo)))) posted here... I just had to post.....

Because I can, I Will.

Pages