Home

I LOVE POEMS

590 posts

Last post 16/09/2020

Posted by AlienGirlWorx

Pages

Thank you for the kind words for my tiny Word play.
      My only hope is,my writing will become a stepping stone for somebodies to feel something and to think something.

I'm assuming these were written in Japanese and then translated into English. Can you post both versions?

Thank you for your interest,HaileyMcComet.
          Because this is a problem related to copyright law, I avoid publishing in this place.
          I send DM you.

Certainly these are based on Japanese pop songs, but they are not literal translation.

I thought these were translations of original songs/poems written by you. I didn't realize they were translations of a boy band's songs. Although, looking back, that makes sense.

Thanks for your concern!
              I will tell you just for their introduction,they are not boy bands,they are an Idol group project,consisting of five members(from Wikipedia).

and I define this as "my Impression of English" because it is too much too freely to call it translation.

and yes,they are accurately not original songs/poems written by me.Avoid doing further explanation.by the copyright issue.

SurSteven wrote:from woolton fair to abbey road eternal love does not grow old

Here's one that I wrote several years ago that seems very fitting...

While roses are redand violets are blueGod Is Loveand so are youIf all I everwere to dois make a rhymeIt'd be of youand all the thingsthat you have doneto bring us closerto the sun

The light of love...In Everyone!

SurSteven wrote:there's a bluebird on a turtle and she's coming our way she is getting closer every single day she will bring us love and understanding too 'cause she's a lot like me and she's a lot like you SurSteven...Crayon trace and fill...9 years Old...circa 1961 I wrote the poem to it...in about 2005 I made this picture halfway between Woolton Fair and Ed Sullivan.

oh valentine...oh valentine

oh valentine oh valentineyour smile lights up the sunraised in rags and povertya child on the runthe stench of war and violencefill your nostrils while you sleepyou focus on the inner dream...the nightmare makes you weepoh valentine oh valentinesomeday we'll fly awayand land upon an isle of peacewhere smiles light up the day

I really did enjoy reading some of the poems from this thread. 

SurSteven wrote:

SurSteven wrote:from woolton fair to abbey road eternal love does not grow old

Here's one that I wrote several years ago that seems very fitting...

While roses are redand violets are blueGod Is Loveand so are youIf all I everwere to dois make a rhymeIt'd be of youand all the thingsthat you have doneto bring us closerto the sun

The light of love...In Everyone!

A very beautiful poem indeed! BUMP

This is one I wrote for my other half while she was across the country, away on tour.

The pandemic was just hitting and I was so afraid that she wasn't  going to be able to come home.

In my dark moment, this wiggled out of my heart... And i managed to tuck in a PM reference too! 

Hope you like it :P

"And when I cannot reach you,

The birds then sing along,

Asking me to feed them in the early light of Dawn.

For fly with all their might they wilt,

Into a light which shines beyond,

To bring my message to your ear on the wings of their lovesong."

xojm

Pages