B J Conlee wrote:
Leftovers and Rarities - Follow Up # 2 (2 CD Package)
Leftovers and Rarities
1. Why So Blue (extra track from Deluxe Edition of Memory Almost Full)
2. 222 (extra track from Deluxe Edition of Memory Almost Full)
3. That Was Me (live version from Amoeba's Secret Special Show)
4. House of Wax (live version from Amoeba's Secret Special Show)
5. Mama Only Knows (best live version)
6. Mistress and Maid (live version with Paul and Elvis Costello; originally on Paul's Off the Ground album)
7. Magic (Great deep track on Driving Rain)
8. Lonely Road (Live Version on Back in the US CD; originally on the Driving Rain Album)
9. Mr. Bellamy (Great deep track on Memory Almost Full)
10. Jenny Wren (LIve version on the Chaos and Creation at Abbey Road Studio/ TV Show)
11. This Never Happened Before (Great deep track on Chaos and Creation)
12. Too Much Rain (Great deep track on Chaos and Creation)
13. Sing the Changes (Great live Version on Good Evening New York City; originally on Electric Arguments)
14. Dance Till We're High (Great deep track on Electric Arguments)
15. My Valentine (Originally on Kiss on the Bottom Album; pick the best live version)
16. Only Our Hearts (Originally on Kisses on the Bottom Album; great Harmonica solo by Stevie Wonder)
17. I Want to Go Home (from the Everybody's Fine Soundtrack; Movie with Robert Deniro)
18. My Soul (with Nitin Sawhney and on the London Underground Album)
19. Cut Me Some Slack (Paul, Dave Grohl and Foo Fighters; on 121212 Concert for Sandy Relief Album)
20. Whole Life (Paul and Dave Stewart cowrite; on the "One Year On and Nelson Mendella Tribute Album)
1. In the Blink of an Eye (On the Ethel and Ernest Soundtrack Album)
2. Turned Out (On Deluxe Edition of the "New" Album)
3. Demon's Dance (On Collector's Edition of the "New" Album)
4. I Can Bet (Great Deep track on the "New" Album)
5. Scared (Hidden Track on the"New" Album)
6. New (Live version on the Collector's Edition of the"New" Album; Live version at the Tokyo Dome)
7. Early Days (great Deep Track on the "New" Album)
8. I Don't Know (live version from the Soundcheck; originally on Egypt Station)
9. Dominoes (great Deep Track on Egypt Station)
10. Get Started (from the special Traveller's Edition of Egypt Station)
11. 60 Second Street (from the Traveller's Editition of Egypt Station)
12. Who Cares (Live version from Grand Central Station; originally on Egypt Station)
13. Happy With You (great Deep track on Egypt Station)
14. Women and Wives (from McCartney 3; pick the best live version)
15. Slidin (from McCartney 3; Pick the best live version)
16. Lindiana (from "scratched" Return to Pepperland Album)
17. Squid (from "scratched" Return to Pepperland Album)
18. Don't Break the Promise (Paul and Eric Stewart Cowrite; on the "scratched" Return to Pepperland album)
19. Vanilla Sky (On the Vanilla Sky Soundtrack Album)
20. Maybe Baby (On the Maybe Baby Soundtrack Album; great and faster version than the original Buddy Holly song)
Just a couple of additional notes:
#5. The title is actually "Only Mama Knows".
16. Lindiane - Unreleased and was supposed to be on the "The Return to Pepperland" album that was never released.
#6 MIstress and Maid - Post Off the Ground release (Paul and Elvis Costello only performed this track "live" one time. It was "An Evening with Paul McCartney and Friends at the Royal College of Music Benefit March 23,1995).
17. Squid - an uptempo instrumental and was originally on the "Returned to Pepperland" album but never was released. It was also on the Flaming Pie 2020 Remaster under the Part 3 Oobu Joobu Section. Only if you bought the Flaming Pie very expensive full Archive Edition would you have it. Great instrumental in my opinion and most casual Beatle or Paul McCartney fans wouldn't know it.
18. Don't Break the Promise - Unreleased until the 2020 Flaming Pie Archive Series package was released. Cowritten by Paul McCartney and Eric Stewart that they wrote for Press to Play. It was on the Part 4 Oobu Jooby Section of the Flaming Pie Archive Edition and is definitely a "Rarity". Originally on the unfinished Return to Pepperland album.
19. Vanilla Sky - This is the Tom Cruise Movie where Paul McCartney wrote the title track and was nominated for an Academy Award. Paul didn't end up winning but many people felt he should have.
#20 Maybe Baby - The movie of the same name starred Hugh Laurie and Joely Richardson. The Soundtrack's Tracklist started off with Paul McCartney's Version and is a cover of the original Buddy Holly song. Both Paul and Jeff Lynne produced the track that has a decided ELO edge to it and is a faster tempo than Buddy's original. I love it!